Forms & Helpful Links
If you’re a new client with us, take the time to fill out our online forms before your pet’s visit to become better acquainted. The links below are interactive pdf. Therefore, simply type your answers directly into the form and print it out before visiting us.
Please note: To use the forms above, you must have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer. Find a free download here. If you have any questions about our online forms, give us a call at (715) 693-4560.
Training and Behavioral
If you’re struggling with a new puppy or you’d like to remedy unwanted behaviors in your adult pet, look through some of the links below. The training services we recommend are 100% local and can extend the quality of life for both you and your pet.
- Canine Adventures, LLC – Find information about dog training and daycare by Heidi Drengler-Goethel.
- Dog Breed Selector – Determine the right dog breed for your lifestyle with this online quiz.
- Dr. Mark Plonsky – Use this behavioral consultant located in Stevens Point, WI.
- Dr. Patricia McConnell – Use this animal behaviorist located in Madison, WI.
- Guide Dogs of America – Find a guide dog for the blind or visually impaired in US and Canada.
- OpenPaw.org – Find information about basic training and adopting shelter dogs from Dr. Ian Dunbar.
Do you ever wonder how you could help a bird with a broken wing? While we do not advise our clients to rehabilitate sick or injured animals themselves, there are some great local resources. Please contact the rehabilitators below for more information.
- Raptor Education Group – Located in Antigo, WI, this non-profit is dedicated to caring for injured or orphaned native bird species.
- Wild Instincts – Find more information about this wildlife rehabilitation center in Rhinelander, WI (transport from Wausau available).