The mission of each veterinarian at our animal hospital in Kronenwetter is to provide compassionate care for pets with a high-level of respect, fairness, and expertise for people. Our slogan, pet care by people who care, is at the heart of who we are at Kronenwetter Veterinary Care. All our treatments and services are done on a case-by-case basis. Our individualized, compassionate care ensures that you and your pet will never be treated like just another number. Any visit with our veterinarians is extensive to completely understand you both. We foster lifelong relationships and we’re equipped to handle last-minute appointments too. We try our best to go the extra mile for pets and their people.
We’re known for quality medical care for pets in Mosinee, Kronenwetter, Wausau, and surrounding areas for good reason. We’re proud to offer a wide range of services, including traditional and alternative therapies. All our doctors are certified in their areas of specialization and our holistic treatments are good at managing chronic conditions and pain in pets. Our vets go above and beyond to get to know our patients and their people. Our new client appointments are over double the time of typical veterinary appointments. Plus, all pet services use the latest in veterinary technology and standards.
Some of the ways we care for pets include:
- Complete nose to tail physical exams
- Teeth cleaning and radiographs
- Chinese herbal and dietary supplements
- A fully equipped in-house laboratory to get tests results ASAP
- State-of-the-art surgery suites, including advanced monitoring equipment
- Compassionate support staff of veterinary technicians, who stay with your pet through every step of surgery
- Pet Chiropractic Care
- Laser therapy to provide pain relief for dogs and cats